Coating substrates for the most demanding applications.
Since 2000, we have established a further field of business, the production of technical textiles in the form of unfinished stitch-bonded cloths.
Hermes manufactures technical warp-knit cloths with a weft insertion made of polyester filament and staple fibre yarns or other yarn materials. The stitch-bonded structures are both open and closed, whilst electrically conductive yarns ensure that our products have an antistatic finish.
- Yarn denier: warp up to 2200 dtex
- Weight per unit surface area: up to 550 g/m2
- Raw product width: up to 4.47 m
- High transverse stability
- High resistance to tearing
- High resistance to further tearing
- Low stretch => optimum transfer of yarn properties
We offer our customers application-related designs to meet their specific technical requirements in an enormous range of applications, including, for example:
- Grinding belts
- Clothing to protect forestry workers from cuts
- Occupational health and safety clothing
- Conveyor belts
- Substrates for reinforcing plastic
- Architectural textiles
- Booms for harbour mouths
- Advertising hoardings
A modern production hall with a constant climate guarantees optimum production conditions and makes a considerable contribution to the high quality standard of Hermes' stitch-bonded products.
Production is carried out on double-rib looms with weft insertion from the German company Karl Mayer.