High-performance MULTIHOLE-Type with open coating, especially suitable for sanding material which rapidly clogs with sanding dust, e.g. filler and primer.
Hermes MULTIHOLE Abrasive tools
for a perfect preparation before lacquering
The end of the abrasive tool life is frequently determined by premature loading with dust. Although conventional extraction processes reduce loading, they cannot prevent it across the whole of the tool surface, in particular.
For the first time, Hermes MULTIHOLE abrasive tool make it possible to sand virtually cleanly without the symptoms of loading. Perforation of the whole of the surface of the abrasive tool enables dust to be extracted efficiently from the entire surface of the tool.
Product benefits you will appreciate
- Lower sanding costs, as sanding can be performed without loading problems
- Longer tool life compared to conventional extraction methods
- High sanding performance: shorter sanding times mean higher productivity
- Continuous extraction of dust from the whole surface means much better sanding pattern:
no formation of "built-up", minimization of dust residues on sanded surfaces
- Better surface quality: cooling flow of air over the whole surface of the abrasive tool reduces sanding temperature
- Avoids problems caused by sanding dust in paint cabins or other adjacent working areas
- Hermes MULTIHOLE abrasive tools can be used universally on all conventional backing pads with extraction holes
- Reduced loading with dust: better working conditions at work-stations
VC 151-Longlife MULTIHOLE, velour-backed
VC 154-Longlife MULTIHOLE, velour-backed
Premium product for sanding lacquer with a flexible, tear-resistant Latex paper backing, adapts very well to contours, especially suitable for fine sanding primer and lacquer with random orbital sander.
WS flex 16 MULTIHOLE, velour-backed
Waterproof MULTIHOLE type with silicion carbide grain, especially suitable for finishing very hard lacquer.