Hermes Abrasives was founded in 1927 in Hamburg, Germany. We are supplying the full range of abrasive products in focus markets as Automotive, Aerospace, Metal Flat, Metal Profile, Metal Tubes & Rods and Board Industry. The Hermes headquarters is also located in Hamburg and has production basis in Europe, North America and Asia.
In 1989 Hemres Abrasives Pte Ltd was set up in Singapore to the Sales Hub for the whole South East Asia Region including South Corea and Japan.
For our location in Singapore we are looking for a
Sales Engineer (m/f)
with experience and knowledge on abrasives and South Asia market.
Line of Business
- Raw Materials & Processing
Nature of Business
- Foreign investment (Europe and the United States)
Scale of Company
- 1,200 employees (globally)
- One person/area
Years of working experience
- +3 years
- English (mandatory), Thai and/or Bahasa (plus)
- Bachelor or above degree
- To be negotiable
- Age over 25 years, bachelor degree or above, minimum 3 years of sales experience in industrial consumables in foreign company is preferred (with abrasives, abrasive belts, grinding wheels, CBN grinding wheels, alloy cutter, surface finish), science and engineering background
- Expected travel time 75% in South East Asia. Overseas business trips for training purpose is required.
- With strong learning ability, sense of responsibilty and self-control, quick thinking, clear, hard work, willing to communicate with people, dare to face the challenge
Job Responsibilty about Sales Engineer
- Responsible for sales and technical services
- Maintain existing customers and develop potential customers in the region
- Responsible for the area by tracking and timely feedback to superior leadership
- Complete the responsible for regional sales tasks
Your contact at Hermes
Mr Eduardo Perea
Sales Director for South East Asia
Hermes Abrasives Pte Ltd
63 Hillview Avenue, #03-03 Lam Soon Industrial Building
Phone +65 68 61 27 47
Fax +65 68 61 26 41