Hermes Schleifmittel is one of the world's leading manufacturers of flexible and bonded abrasive tools. We employ around 1,100 people at 19 locations on four continents. With our quality products and services, we create high-quality surfaces for our customers. We owe our significant market position to the people at Hermes who, together with our customers, continuously develop new sanding solutions, drawing on our 90 years of experience.
To support our Customer Service Team in Hamburg-Lurup we are looking for you as a
Customer Service Specialist (m/w/d) – Great Britain
The job role:
- As a personal contact person, you process customer enquiries, orders, chasers, pricing by telephone or digital channels
- You prepare quotations (incl. price calculation) and ensure that all necessary technical information is available
- You check and process orders and record and coordinate customer complaints
- Our field service, the key account management and the sales management are supported by your competence
- You collect forecast information and maintain master data in SAP and CRM
To qualify for this position:
- Your English skills are excellent and you also have a very good knowledge of German
- You have successfully completed a commercial apprenticeship, e.g. as an industrial clerk
- You should have at least 2-3 years of relevant experience in the field of sales support, ideally in the area of B2B customer service
- You have a customer-oriented mindset and excellent communication skills
- You have a good technical understanding and also good analytical skills
- You work very independently with a strong self-drive and a proactive mindset in order to provide our customers with the best possible service
- You have a very good knowledge of MS Office applications
This is what we can offer you:
We have a global wealth of expertise and knowledge on hand to support you on a daily basis. In addition, a full comprehensive training program throughout all areas giving you an excellent platform to grow within the company.
Flexible working hours and benefits such as home office, great training opportunities, sports offers and much more. At the same time, you have the chance to be part of a group-wide cultural transformation. So if you enjoy actively contributing your ideas, driving change and taking responsibility, you've come to the right place.
Then we are looking forward to your application by mail to: karriere[at]hermes-schleifmittel.com.